Dynamic Saunas has designed the La Sagrada 6-person sauna with advanced technology that uses infrared heat energy to directly penetrate into the body’s tissue to produce perspiration with Ultra Low EMF (electromagnetic frequency) heat emitter panels. This environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient FAR an infrared sauna is a great way to relax and rejuvenate and can be installed at most any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet. Take advantage of the many benefits Dynamic Saunas have to offer within the leisure comforts of your home or office.
- 6 Person capacity
- 4 Custom designed portable comfort benches
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 75″ x 61″ x 75″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 71″ x 56″ x 68″
- Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and Exterior LED control panel
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- 2 separate dedicated 20 amp 120 volt outlets, two separate 20 amp breakers required.(Please consult a certified electrician.)
- Clasp together assembly
- 13 Carbon PureTech™ Ultra Low EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Bronze privacy tempered glass door
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 585 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 685 lbs.
- Ships in 4 boxes
This product carries a 5-year warranty on the electronics and 1-Year Warranty against the wood. For warranty claims, please complete and detach the warranty registration card below and send it along with a valid sales receipt to the warranty claims department address below. You can also contact the warranty claim department at email@example.com.
Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product or shipment of a replacement product. Improper use or installation or damage resulting from acts of nature is not covered under the sauna warranty. No other warranties expressed or implied shall be in effect in lieu of the warranty and no responsibility is assumed for present or future damage due to misuse. Golden Designs indoor saunas are intended for INDOOR USE.
"Do not use lacquers, paints or abrasive cleaners on the sauna. Do not place the sauna on non-approved surfaces or in outdoor applications. Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are considered normal characteristics of all wood."