Golden Designs GDI-8020-01 Low EMF FAR Infrared 2-Person Sauna allows it to sit unobtrusively in any room.
Its 6 Carbon PureTech Near Zero Heat Emitters and FAR Infrared Low EMF Carbon Heating Elements help relax and rejuvenate the body,
Additional highlights include an interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system, beautiful exterior ambient lighting, an MP3 auxiliary jack that connects your device to the internal roof speakers as well as a bronze privacy tempered glass door.
- 2 Person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 48″ x 42″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 4″)
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 44″ x 38″ x 69″
- Blaupunkt FM Radio with Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and exterior LED control panel
- Oversize interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp
- Exterior Ambient Lighting
- Clasp together assembly
- 6 Carbon PureTech™ Near Zero EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Full Spectrum Near Infrared Red Heat Emitters (Pair)
- Bronze privacy tempered glass door
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 350 lbs.
About Golden Designs:
This product carries a 5-year warranty on the electronics and 1-Year Warranty against the wood. For warranty claims, please complete and detach the warranty registration card below and send it along with a valid sales receipt to the warranty claims department address below. You can also contact the warranty claim department at email@example.com.
Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product or shipment of a replacement product. Improper use or installation or damage resulting from acts of nature is not covered under the sauna warranty. No other warranties expressed or implied shall be in effect in lieu of the warranty and no responsibility is assumed for present or future damage due to misuse. Golden Designs indoor saunas are intended for INDOOR USE.
"Do not use lacquers, paints or abrasive cleaners on the sauna. Do not place the sauna on non-approved surfaces or in outdoor applications. Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are considered normal characteristics of all wood."